NOBLE President Brenda Goss Andrews is joined by ATF Director Steven Dettelbach on this episode of Justice by Action to discuss the rising tide of gun violence in America, highlighting the urgency of regulating firearm importation and cracking down on smuggling, while emphasizing the need for community involvement in this compelling fight against gun violence.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Uncover insightful strategies to contribute towards solving gun violence dilemma in America.
- Discover why partnerships are instrumental in the fight against violent criminal behavior.
- Learn about the roadblocks experienced when scouting for female and minority law enforcement candidates.
- Gain a deep understanding of ATF's report highlighting the link between guns and violent incidents.
- Realize how your involvement in local communities helps in reducing gun violence.
Listen directly with this link.