The National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE) is committed to supporting our front line first responders during the COVID-19 pandemic. Guidance and advisories are evolving and we will do our best to keep the most up-to-date information and resources available. Below are links and documents for law enforcement and corrections professionals to help management during the pandemic.
- CDC Law Enforcement Personnel Guidance
- CDC Guidance on the Management of Correctional and Detention Facilities
- CDC Community Mitigation Strategies
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- CRI-TAC COVID-19 Library of Resources
- Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) COVID-19 Emergency Grant Program
- INTERPOL COVID-19 Guidelines for Law Enforcement