BECOME A PART OF NOBLE
Categories of membership are based upon whether or not an individual is a sworn law enforcement official and the rank of the individual at the time of application. However, an individual’s membership class may change due to promotion or job reclassification. Individuals and businesses who subscribe to our values, goals, mission, and beliefs may apply for NOBLE membership.
If you think that you have the commitment and professional competence to be a NOBLE member, take the first step and fill out the application.
The Benefits of Joining
- Access to NOBLE members who presently provide senior law enforcement leadership in 48% of the largest cities in America;
- Representation at federal, state, and local government through NOBLE’s advocacy efforts;
- Access to NOBLE’s Center for Excellence Institute which is our state-of-the-art online training center in which you can earn CEU’s;
- Reduced conference rate for NOBLE’s Annual Training Conference & Exhibition;
- Ability to participate in various training platforms at local, regional and national levels;
- Access to over 3,200 members worldwide that represent chief executive officers and command-level law enforcement officials from federal, state, county, municipal law enforcement agencies, and criminal justice practitioners;
$150 / Annually
Law enforcement CEOs and command level officials with the rank of Lieutenant or above and federal government law enforcement officials with the grade of GS-13 and above. Civilian criminal justice executives who are active members of a federal, state, or municipal law enforcement agency, or other agency, and whose permanent position is that of Director, Deputy Director, Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent, Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, or Chief Executive Officer of a law enforcement agency or department.Apply
$100 / Annually
Law enforcement individuals below the rank of Lieutenant, criminal justice educators, and federal government law enforcement individuals with a grade below GS-13. Civilian criminal justice manager/administrator who is currently employed in a federal, state, or municipal law enforcement agency.Apply
EMERITUS LIFE MEMBERSHIPS
Bestowed by the Executive Board upon members who have at least 20 years of continuous service and have remained financially with the organization throughout their tenure.reclassification. Individuals and businesses who subscribe to our values, goals, mission, and beliefs may apply for NOBLE membership.
For those who didn’t renew last year, reinstatement is easy. Pay your dues for the current dues year and also pay the $25 reinstatement fee.