Off Duty Management is dedicated to providing the best possible service, protection, and administrative support to the sworn officers of our valued partner agencies. With the help and hard work of each team member, we fulfill that commitment and lead the industry in innovative off-duty employment management services.
We are a rapidly expanding, woman-owned company that offers a culture of innovation, imagination, and teamwork. We are seeking individuals who want to play a key role in the growth and evolution of our brand, have a voice, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. The perfect candidate brings experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and is comfortable with shifting priorities driven by our fast growth.
Our Business Development Manager works closely with our Director of Business Development to support the company’s sales and business development strategy. The ideal candidate will participate in strategic planning to create business objectives by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with agencies and customers. A detailed approach to tasks and an ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the organization are necessary.
Candidates should be comfortable with change and ambiguity while being able to work with minimal supervision to deliver objectives. We move fast, and our team is passionate about continuously finding new ways to deliver a superior experience for our customers through collaborative teamwork.
The Business Development Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing new business relationships.
· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
· Locates or proposes potential business opportunities by contacting potential clients throughout a territory.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, and negotiating contracts.
· Participate in team meetings, networking, trade show events, and activities to grow the business.
· Able to prepare and deliver efficient customized sales proposals, presentations, and quotes to senior-level leadership.
· Helps to educate and make recommendations to prospects.
· Develops and manages a dynamic CRM database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Proven B2B sales experience
· Preferred technical sales experience as Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, or relevant role
· Preferred law enforcement experience
· A team player with a positive attitude
· Highly self-motivated
· Travel requirement 10-25%
· Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment while working efficiently
· Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks with varying deadlines; ability to prioritize, maintain focus, and complete tasks in order of priority
· Flexibility to swiftly respond to priority changes
· Creativity and strong attention to detail
· Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals and professional levels
· Possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills
· Committed to quality work, continual self-improvement, and the company’s values
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
· 2-3 years’ B2B sales or law enforcement experience
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Experience organizing, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines while working on numerous ongoing projects simultaneously
· Experience delivering value-based communications
· Ability to prioritize, take ownership, and efficiently complete assignments in a fast-paced environment
· Highly proficient computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, CRM tools, and mobility products
· Experience working independently and exercising confidentiality and sound judgment in making decisions
• B2B sales: 2 years (Preferred)
• Law enforcement: 2 years (Preferred)
• Paid time off
• Paid sick time
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
Interested candidates should submit resume, cover letter, and contact information to the attention of Beth Ramsey at email@example.com. Telephone inquiries can contact: (281) 574-6292.
For more information, please visit: http://www.offdutymanagement.com