The general responsibilities of a Patrol Officer include responding to calls for service, enforcing traffic and criminal laws, and operating police vehicles when on routine patrol.
• Must be a United States citizen
• Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
An Associate’s degree, or at least sixty (60) college credit hours, and at least two (2) years of satisfactory employment indicating the maturity of the applicant;
• Thirty (30) college credits, from an accredited college or university with two (2) years of active duty military service.
• Minimum uncorrected vision not greater than 20/200 in each eye and correctable with lenses to 20/20 in each eye; able to distinguish between the colors of red, green and amber
• Height and weight in proper proportion; must be in excellent cardiovascular physical condition
For more information, please visit: http://www.drba.net/jobs