Warner Creek Correctional Facility is a minimum security institution in the heart of Oregon’s hunting, fishing, and recreation land.
Salary: Negotiable. Scale is $6,751 – $11,168. Relocations expenses provided. Amazing benefits package.
About the Facility:
• 400 bed
• Minimum Security
• Built in 2005
• Heated with natural geothermal springs. Plans for the solar-farm are in progress.
• Most of those in custody participate in a variety of work, educational, and treatment programs.
About the Area:
• Just a few miles north of Lakeview, Oregon. This is rural living at its finest.
• The nearest major cities are Reno to the south (230 miles) and Bend to the north (170 miles).
• Lakeview’s civilian population of about 2,700 live at an elevation of 4,800 feet in a beautiful high mountain valley. This is the perfect location for somebody that enjoys the great outdoors.
About the Position:
• This position operates as part of the state-wide Operations team consisting of twelve other facilities spread across the state. Opportunities to transfer are numerous.
• This position has several management-level assistants that report to it, as well of a staff of about 130 correctional professionals.
• This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation and administration of the facility.
• More details regarding the management and leadership attributes can be found on the application link.
About the Oregon Department of Corrections:
• Come visit us at OREGON.GOV/DOC or email Mark.S.Nooth@doc.oregon.gov
For more information, please visit: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Lakeview–ODOC–Warner-Creek-Correctional-Facility/Principal-Executive–Manager-F–Institution-Superintendent—Lakeview_REQ-80161