Job Description: Under general supervision, patrols grounds and buildings to protect lives and property, prevent crimes and enforce laws, investigate crimes. Carries firearms and/or makes arrests and testifies in court. Makes police presentations to groups and organizations.
Minimum Qualifications: • Must possess current Ohio Police Officer Training Academy Certificate OR achieve certification following employment.
• High School diploma or its equivalency required
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and successfully complete a written and physical fitness examination to be eligible for additional consideration
• Finalists will be required to undergo a psychological test, a polygraph, and a comprehensive background investigation
• Applicants must possess the basic skills of reading, writing and math competencies
• Successful applicants must meet Occupational Health Medical standards for the position and classification
For more information and to apply online, please visit: https://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/postings/38138