Now Hiring: Franklin PD Seeking Qualified, POST Certified Police Officers
Now through April 19,2021 the FPD is accepting applications from P.O.S.T. certified officers from across the U.S. who would like to join the force.
- Testing & interviews held May 04,2021
- $50k salary at conclusion of probationary period ($47,507 to start);
- Take-home car program
- 4-day work week
- On-site fitness facilities
- Vacation & sick leave, paid personal days, and 10 additional paid holidays
- Annual uniform & equipment allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
Education and Experience:
The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
Applications can be found on-line at http://www.franklintn.gov/government/human-resources
Contact Human Resources at (615) 791-3216 for more information regarding our hiring process.