|Paisley Park seeks a Director, Security & Asset Protection to oversee a comprehensive and expansive security, safety, and asset protection program at Prince’s iconic museum and performing arts complex in Chanhassen, Minnesota.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Security & Asset Protection leads and manages the day-to-day security operations for Paisley Park’s various facilities; provides strategic direction for the robust stewardship of the venues; identifies and implements best practices for artifact control; and works collaboratively with the senior leadership team to further the goals and vision of Paisley Park.
• Manage all aspects of security, public safety, and asset protection for all properties, including the Paisley Park campus and the Paisley Park @ Mall of America retail outlet.
• Plan and direct all security activities to safeguard museum artifacts and other assets, employees, guests, or others on company property. Develop and implement security improvements, policies, and procedures that balance company’s customer service initiatives with safety.
• Oversee, evaluate, and respond to major security issues and emergency situations. Conduct ongoing threat assessment and ensure risk mitigation measures are in place.
• Supervise, manage, and develop security staff, including handling staff hiring and training, performance evaluation and discipline. Ensure a workforce reflective of differences and focused on positive customer interactions.
• Manage the security budget and ensure proper staffing levels and resource utilization.
• Conduct investigations and prepare incident reports, as necessary.
• Coordinate with local and federal law enforcement agencies, fire department, and public safety agencies to resolve issues and provide a safe environment.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Public Administration, or a related discipline. Required.
• 10+ years in law enforcement, military, or public safety. Required.
• 4+ years administrative, supervisory, and management experience in a recognized local or federal law enforcement environment. Required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Required.
• Skill in speaking with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds. Required.
• Proven record of honesty, integrity, adherence to ethical standards, and a strong work ethic. Required.
• Professional experience with museums, attractions, and/or cultural performance venues. Is a Plus.
WORKPLACE BENEFITS, CONDITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Paisley Park offers a competitive benefit package to all qualified employees.
• Must adhere to a pescatarian work environment while working on Paisley Park campus.
• Must pass a background check and drug test prior to starting work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit: https://careercenter.asisonline.org/jobs/14415789