NOBLE Washington State Chapter invites you to attend its Monthly Meeting on Saturday, May 12, 2018 from 10:00AM – 11:30AM. The meeting will take place at NOBLE Washington Chapter Meeting Federal Courthouse, 700 Stewart Street suite 9000, Seattle, WA.
Please RSVP with Mrs. Wilma Thompson (email@example.com) and myself (wsc@NOBLEnatl.net). I will provide list to our security staff for ease of entrance into the courthouse and parking. Some parking is available at the court house in the garage, the entrance is on Virginia, the second bay opening.
If you need additional information please let me know.
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018
Location: Federal Courthouse
Agenda Topics: Please forward all agenda topics to the Secretary by May, 4 2018. The agenda topic will be added to the meeting scheduled and given a time slot.
Listed are a few topics of discussion:
– Chapter Engagement and Outreach- We need to plan NOBLE Washington Community Outreach Event
– Engagement with other organizations
-Membership Outreach- Each One Bring One Campaign
– Budget report
– Conference Call for the Chapter Executive Board- Plan a bi-weekly conference call with the Chapter Executive Board.
– Chapter President Update
– Vote/selection Chapter Associate Member Representative.
– In an effort to increase communication the assistance of Region VPs was sought to reach out to respective Chapters and identify a volunteer to serve as a local Chapter Associate Member Representative. In this role the Member would serve as a conduit of information to ensure the National AMR is addressing concerns and acknowledging achievements of Associate Members.
– Open Discussion
Jacob Green, President